Our projects are committed to contemporaneity and tradition, indissolubly.
For us is fundamental to know the place, the environment where the event will take place and the architecture style projected.
The success of the project is based on the accomplishment of the needs of our customers, adjusted to the real economy of each case, with responsibility, and always with professional commitment and trade.
Our experience allows us to face and solve, with ease and efficiency, a wide range of projects, among which we can highlight:
– New construction and interior refurbishment.
– Housing, commercial spaces.
– Cultural, educational and landscape spaces.
– Processing of licenses, certifications and cédulas.
– Advice on hiring trades.
We are a multidisciplinary team specialised in exhibition design, museographic projects and cultural spaces, with an integral service adapted to the requirements and particularities of each space and content, always taking into account the most demanding requirements of durability and conservation at an international level.
We develop projects, with guaranteed efficiency, as they are:
– Museum and exhibition design.
– Integral museum projects.
– Design from scratch of installations and museographic support.
– Audiovisual and multimedia coordination.
– Curatorship and management of the museum project.
– Development and design of signage, lighting and elements of accessibility and inclusion.
We creatively handle any graphic and visual design project, developing complex projects and offering a global service: the design of an exhibition, brochure, catalogue or corporate image; always taking care of the details and controlling the process and the execution steps.
From the baseline of the project, design and layout, to the production materials, finishing and printing control.
We have extensive experience in:
– Corporate identity.
– Edition, layout and production of catalogues.
– Graphic applications.
– Editorial design.
– Web Design.
– Architectural and product photography.
Accessibility is the degree to which all people can use an object, visit a place or access a service, regardless of their technical, cognitive or physical abilities.
It is both essential and indispensable, as it is a necessary condition for the inclusion of all people regardless of the possible functional limitations they may have.